BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

What else could go wrong!

As I have mentioned before, I have had a very busy month for October. Both weddings were beautiful. The only thing that has gone wrong is the fact that on Monday,October 28,2008, I blew out my left knee at work. I have gone to the doctor and I can not see the Orthopedic surgeon until next Wednesday. Meanwhile I am in tons of pain, even though the doctor did give me pain killers. My leg is swelling along with the knee. Yes I have been working except for today on it, but the doctor has me on light duty. Heck, my job does not know the meaning of light duty. I have been back and forth in the paint department because i have a new department manager that does not know much about paint. I have two associates that don't want to work. And I got past over for the department manager's position yet again because he knows more about flooring. Whip-the-f'ing-do!!!!!!! I have to run paint and home decor as well as flooring when there is noone there. And they wonder why I blew out my damn knee!!!!! grrrrrr I am sorry ya'll. That place is enough to drive anyone insane including the insane people!
Well, I am off to take another pain pill. Hopefully I will not trip over the dang cat again like i did this morning. Love ya all!


----------------
Now playing: Lee Ann Womack - Last Call
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: