BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 1, 2022

2022

Well it has been 12 years since my last entry to this blog. A lot has happened since then. Been married twice and divorced once. Moved to 3 different states. Last move was back to my home state of Texas back in 2014. 

I have become a step-mom to a son and daughter. Each who have kids of their own (1 boy and 2 girls). I love being called Gigi.  
I have kind of distance myself from my family only because of the family drama that goes on. One always trying to out do the other. Heaven forbid if you did something that they didn’t like or didn’t do first. So there are just times it’s best to just step back and watch from the sidelines on how much Fuckery can happpen in one’s own family. So much backstabbing and blaming and shaming going on. And if you keep to yourself you are wrong for that. Case of “damn if you do and damned if you don’t.”
I have worked In retail most of my adult life and since August of 2021 left retail all together   I am a home healthcare nurse. Which I really love. I had neck surgery back in June of 2021. And after 2 years of trying to avoid the global pandemic, I managed to get Covid-19 right after Christmas and was out of work for 2 weeks. It royally sucked but it could have been worse bad I not gotten vaccinated. 
What are my plans for the future, one asks? Well, I am hoping to have started my own small business. Hopefully have moved into a house I can call my own and not having to pay rent to someone who won’t fix things or even maintain the property. Maybe move out of state. Haven’t really decided on that one yet but have been looking up near Wyoming or Montana. And no not because of the tv show Yellowstone or 1883. But because it would be nice to see a part of the country that I haven’t been. 
Well I best get off of here and get back to work. Hopefully it won’t be so long before I post again. 
Much love, Theresa 

0 comments: